5.0 Star Rating on Good Reads and Amazon!
Calm The Chaos
A Failproof Roadmap for Parenting Even the Most Challenging Kids
A simple, failproof roadmap for parents raising even the most challenging children from the founder of the life-changing Calm the Chaos methodology and the Lemon Lime Adventures blog.
Thanks for Making 'Calm The Chaos' an Instant Bestseller
About The Book
A revolutionary guide for parents of kids that struggle with big emotions, power struggles, or challenging behaviors.
If your child is labeled strong willed, highly sensitive, spirited or explosive, neurodivergent (ADHD, Autism, Anxiety, Sensory Processing, etc.), dealing with trauma, or just tougher than other kids you’ve met, parenting expert Dayna Abraham, is here to help. You and your child are not broken. You are the parent that your child needs, and Calm the Chaos is the roadmap that can help you find your path forward.
This clearly organized, methodical approach is designed to help parents create a deeply connected family while removing the stress and overwhelm of parenting in a modern world.
There are five steps to calming the chaos—Getting to Safety, Restoring Energy, Finding Calm in the Moment, Getting Ahead of the Moment, and Building a Family Team.
Each step employs a framework that is easy to remember, even when emotions run high:
- You ground yourself,
- Connect with your kid,
- Understand the root of the struggle,
- Empower each other with a solution and plan that works for everyone involved.
Backed by science and tested by hundreds of thousands of families, Calm the Chaos helps parents guide children to self-acceptance, compassion, and resilience. Complete with in-the-trenches stories, scripts, prompts, and visuals, making it simple for parents to go from surviving to thriving.
WHAT ARE EXPERTS SAYING ABOUT THE BOOK?
“A compassionate program… The exercises are pragmatic, and Abraham’s account of learning to help her own son, who threw screaming fits so severe his principal threatened to turn him over to the police when he was in second grade, attests to her hard-won expertise. Overwhelmed parents will find this a boon.”
— Publisher's Weekly
Order Today To Get Access To These Exclusive Bonuses
Calm the Chaos Implementation Toolkit ($150 Value)
Transform lessons into action with this toolkit. Gain practical tools to make daily parenting challenges manageable and turn insights into real, lasting change.
Here's a glimpse of all that’s inside:
- The YOU CUE Framework: Your go-to simple 4-part framework that you can use again and again to solve any behavior problem and create a peaceful home.
- Positive Affirmations for Parents: Words of empowerment to boost your confidence and remind you’re not alone and you can do hard things.
- Thought Monsters VS Super Swaps: Turn negative thinking on its head and learn how to make positive mental swaps - even during the most challenging moments.
- Simple Self-Care Practices for Parents: Practical tips for preserving your sanity even when you don’t have the time.
- The 5 Dominant Behaviour Types: An insightful guide to understanding your child's behavior so you can learn how to turn their struggles into superpowers.
- Connection Strips & Idea Board: Learn how to strengthen your connection with your child - even when you’re in the middle of a raging storm.
- The Iceberg Theory: A visual to help you understand that all behavior is communication and what is lying underneath the surface of each expressive behavior.
- The Behaviour Funnel & Spiral: Your visual guides to to help you sift through what is happening under the surface of an outburst, tantrum, or meltdown.
- Your 5 Power Plan Outlines: Prepare for any situation with the 'Ride the Storm,' '5 Minute Energy Plan,' 'In the Moment Plan,' 'Ahead of the Moment Plan,' and the 'Family Success Plan.'
- One-a-Day Habit Tracker: A simple tool to help you build and track healthy habits for your family so you can consistently foster a positive, nurturing environment at home.
Exclusive Access: Behind-the-scenes exposé on My Book Deal ($47 Value)
Join me on a journey behind the scenes of Calm the Chaos. As a thank you for your early support, I'm spilling all the juicy details:
- My highs, lows, and pivotal moments during the creation of this life-changing framework.
- Insights into how I, a neurodivergent parent and entrepreneur, managed to bring this book to life in the middle of a pandemic.
- My backstory and mission for writing this book, its origin, and the purpose it serves.
Find inspiration through the ups and downs of creating this transformative framework. It's more than a story; it's proof that you can overcome parenting obstacles.
ORDER NOW + GET TWO BONUSES FOR FREE!
Order Calm The Chaos from your favorite retailer above (be sure to grab the order #, you’ll need that for the next step!)…
Head back to this page and pop your order number and other details below 👇
Don’t be shy! Share this limited time opportunity with anyone you know who might be interested in a failproof plan to calm the chaos in their families lives.
Grab Your One-Of-A-Kind SIGNED Edition from Dayna
It's more than just a book – it's a piece of my heart.
Explore Calm the Chaos with your own signed edition, crafted for parents, grandparents, and every caregiver in between.
Dive in and uncover tools that thousands have already embraced.
Signed Edition found online only at WordsWorth Bookstore.
Every purchase of Calm the Chaos is a leap towards a brighter future for children everywhere!
Through our partnership with Village Impact, we're committed to providing education, leadership, and opportunities that spark lasting change for children and youth in rural Kenya.
For every book sold, we're donating $1 to unlock the power of possibility, empowering children to attend school, dream big, and lead lives free from poverty.
Just think – your journey to calming the chaos in your home also ripples into waves of impact across the globe. You're not only nurturing your child's growth but fueling the dreams of countless others.
Take this opportunity to make a difference.
Order Calm the Chaos today, and be part of a story filled with hope, purpose, and global impact.
Dayna Abraham, bestselling author of The Superkids Activity Guide to Conquering Every Day and Sensory Processing 101, is on a mission to create a more accepting world, one challenging kid at a time.
As a National Board Certified educator, parent of three neurodivergent children, and an ADHD adult herself, Dayna brings a unique and out-of-the-box perspective to parents raising kids in the modern world. She is the founder of the popular parenting website Lemon Lime Adventures, which has accumulated more than forty-one million viewers in less than seven years.
Through her compassionate framework, Calm the Chaos, she has helped millions of desperate parents around the world, find peace and meet their children where they're at when conventional parenting tools have failed them.
With a weekly reach of more than 1.2 million people on social media, and more than two hundred thousand parents attending her Calm the Chaos free workshop, she has become a proven and trusted leader in the parenting community.
Her work has been showcased in HuffPost, Scary Mommy, BuzzFeed, ADDitude Magazine, and Positive Parenting Solutions. She lives in Little Rock, Arkansas with her three amazing children, her husband, Jason, and two huge Newfoundland puppies, Luna and Koda.